Liquid Filling Australia provides competitive, professional filling of liquids and powders. Core markets we service are the cosmetics, personal care, household liquids, cleaning products, pet care and non industrial sectors.
All production is completed by fully trained technicians, in climate controlled clean rooms fully GMP compliant ensuring every unit is filled and packed to your specification.
- All normal liquids handled including oils, creams, lotions and liquids, be they free flowing or thicker consistency
- Filling volumes from 1ml to 1 litre, plastic or glass
- Production runs from hundreds to regular high volume contracted production up to 100,000 units or more
- Capping - machine or hand capping of pumps, droppers, triggers or caps as well as induction sealing
- Inkjet coding of individual containers, labels, retail boxes with batch numbers, best by date / expiry information
- Insertion of leaflets, scoops
- Shrink wrapping of retail boxes or packs
- Application of labels onto containers, machine or hand labelling services offered
- Assembly of retail boxes, shippers, labelling of shippers
- Palletising for local or export markets
If you have been renting filling and labelling equipment or are considering renting or buying your own filling equipment, why not give us a call, we'll be happy to provide a quote and outline the cost and quality benefits of outsourcing your production to Liquid Filling Australia as well as highlight some of the potential pitfalls and hidden costs of doing it yourself.
Liquid Filling Australia is a GMP contract filler, licensed to handle Organic products (Australian Certified Organic Licence #11775) and veterinary products (APVMA licence #6198)