Our powder filling facility includes auger fillers able to handle fine or coarse powders in volumes from under 1g to 3kg. Core markets we service are the cosmetics, personal care and pet care sectors.
Liquid Filling Australia is a Quality Controlled and Quality Assured business, all processes including production, quality control, administration is GMP standard and audited annually.
All production is completed by fully trained technicians, in clean room environment, fully GMP compliant ensuring every unit is filled and packed to your specification.
- Machine or hand filling of powders from under 1g to 3kg
- Regular weight check on calibrated scales are completed to ensure volumes meet specification
- Production runs from hundreds to many thousand on one off or regular basis
- Capping - machine or hand capping of lids as required
- Inkjet coding of individual containers, labels, retail boxes with batch numbers, best by date / expiry information
- Insertion of leaflets, scoops into retail boxes if required
- Application of labels onto containers, machine or hand labelling services offered
- Assembly of retail boxes, shippers as well as labelling of shippers
- Palletising for local or export markets
If you have been renting filling and labelling equiment or are considering renting or buying your own filling equipment, why not give us a call, we'll be happy to provide a quote and outline the cost and quality benefits of outsourcing your production to Liquid Filling Australia as well as highlight some of the potential pitfalls and hidden costs of doing it yourself.